This webinar explores the many questions faced by educators in the wake of the events in Parkland, Florida.
- Article: Nine Ways to Help Students Discuss Guns and Violence
- Teaching Idea: After Parkland, Students Choose to Participate
- Teaching Idea: Youth Taking Charge! Placing Student Activism in Historical Context
- Blog Post: Student Activism: From the Civil Rights Movement to Parkland Today
- NYT Learning Network: Teaching Activities for: "Walmart and Dick's Raise Minimum Age for Gun Buyers to 21"
- NYT Learning Network: The Power to Change the World: A Teaching Unit on Student Activism in History and Today
- Website: Youth In Front
- Video: How Do I Get Started?